Dr. Brian J. Hill
Company: Bacroe Inc. (Hill Foodservice Consulting) and Africentials
Location: Joliet, Illinois, United States
Dr. Hill's educational philosophy is "there is no such thing as school, it is a business". Your book bag is a brief case, and you have a job. That job is to gain as much information during your business meetings as you possibly can in order to have the life that you desire and deserve.
Dr. Hill is 40 years old. He is originally from Buffalo New York. Despite being told to drop out of high school by some of his teachers, scoring a 10 on his S A T college entrance examination because he didn’t think it was important at the time, and becoming a parent during his senior year in high school, Dr. Hill has still made it.
He holds the following degree credentials
• Associate degree in Culinary Arts
• Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management
• Masters degree in Hospitality Management
• Doctoral degree in Adult Education with a specialization in African American Racial Identity Development
In addition Dr. Hill holds the following certifications and licenses
• Certified Hotel Administrator
• Certified Hospitality Educator
• Foodservice Management Professional
• Certified Meeting Planning Professional
• ServSafe Alcohol instructor
• ServSafe Sanitation instructor
• State of Illinois Sanitation instructor
• National Restaurant Association ManageFirst instructor
• City of Chicago Sanitation instructor
Dr. Hill is also co-founder and owner of Africentials Corporation, ASK Corporation, Bacroe Corporation and Lebeau Enterprises in addition to Hill Foodservice Consulting.
Dr. Hill most recently created the Harold Washington College Bridge Program which is the first of its kind and co-authored the book “Liberatory Transformation of Self to Selfethnic, an Africentric Racial Identity Development Model.”
Speaking Fee/Honorarium: Call for details
Media Interviews: I'm Available Call For Details